Subject: Chemical registration questions
From: "Heino Ville \(BSH NE/BA-CSM\)" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 2 Jun 2025 17:07:07 +0300

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on väljastpoolt asutust saabunud kirjaga. Tundmatu
saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Hi,

We are looking into selling our cleaning products for home appliances in
Estonia, and after trying for an hour I haven’t managed to find the
correct information. I am familiar with the general regulations, but as
all the Nordic countries have their own peculiarities when it comes to the
topic, I want to be 100% sure I have the right info.

Could you please help me find out what needs to be done in order to 1)
register 2) report the products?

Do we need to register all products we sell or only the ones exceeding 100
kg / 1000 kg?

Where and when are the yearly reports done?

If there is a portal of some kind, can it be accessed by a non-Estonian?

Are there registration/reporting fees involved, and what is the rate of
them?

Any help or forwarding to someone who can help would be appreciated.

Kind regards

Ville Heino
Product and Pricing Specialist BSH NE/BA-CSM

BSH Kodinkoneet Oy, Itälahdenkatu 18 A, FIN-00210 Helsinki
Tel. +35820751075, Mobile +358409112822
 <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]; www.bsh-group.com

 <https://www.linkedin.com/company/bsh-home-appliances-group/life/>

BSH Kodinkoneet Oy, Itälahdenkatu 18 A, FIN-00210 Helsinki; Chairman of
the Board of Directors: Olivier Rothmann; Board of Directors: Olivier
Rothmann, Gisela Döbbeler, Veikko Siivonen; Registered Office: Helsinki,
Registration Number: FI10376968

This message is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may
contain trade secrets or other confidential and privileged information.
Any unauthorized use, copy, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If
you are not the intended recipient, please inform us immediately by reply
email and delete this message, including any attachment or copies thereof,
from your system.